What is this blog about?

Well I am starting this blog to write a love story. I will start this from the very beginning where this boy named Arya falls in love with the girl and has a break up and again the boy falls in love with the another girl and again breakup. Well this is going to be a loop of things I guess.  But the boy story with the every girl is going to be amazing hope you all will like it. I call the story of this boy Arya "The Story of the 21st Rejection".

Keep coming to my blog and keep reading to see what happens to this boy Arya in each chapter. Hope you all will like the blog of mine and be my readers and love me and my writings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Understanding the World : The 21st Rejection

I am Arya. When I was in my fifth grade I first cam across the thing called love and relationship. Well, you may think isn't it prett...